Install a ‘shower in an hour’ with Coram Showers
Coram Showers break industry standards and proudly boast its new Premier shower enclosures can be fitted as a one person install, in only an hour!
Premier offers the best value, for both the professional and domestic installer. Providing an extensive range of easy-fit features, this enclosure range guarantees to be a reliably quick and easy showering solution.
Making fitting easier
Adjustable in both directions: When fitting square or rectangular enclosures in a corner, the Premier has a separate corner post for easier installation and out of true adjustment in both directions.
Concealed fittings: With most enclosures you need to take great care when securing the frame, to ensure you don’t cause any unsightly scratches, whereas with Premier, push-fit corner cover strips conceal all fixings.
Modular Installation: allows Premier to be easily fitted by a single installer building the enclosure from the tray upwards. Supplied with a pioneering set of conduits allows the installer to literally click ‘n’ fix the enclosure to completion.
One person Install: Increased strength and rigidity with minimum weight to allow a single installer to individually unload, position and install all components single handily. The aluminium sections are specially engineered to provide the maximum strength and rigidity with minimum weight, making them 25% stronger than before.
PLUS: IGA (Intelligent Glass Application) also allows us to reduce weight. 8mm glass is used, where required, but thinner lighter weight glass is used in applications such as curved and bi-fold doors, where much heavier 8mm glass would do nothing to increase the rigidity or strength. Most of the glass used in luxury cars is less than 4mm thick for the same reasons.
- Fully reversible for left or right hand corners or alcoves.
- Wall channels allow generous adjustment for out of true walls.
- A separate corner post allows for easier installation with out of true adjustment in both directions.
- All enclosures are 1900mm high and made from toughened safety glass, which complies with EN12150 and EN12600.
- All glass marked with European Standard to comply with Building Regulations.
- High quality anti-corrosion aluminium frame complies with BS6496.
- Power shower tested to BS6340.
- Nylon bush in hinges for smooth silent operation.
- Quick release doors for easy cleaning.
- Chrome finish only
- Stainless steel fixing screws
- Chrome plated metal handle
- Glass treated with silicon dioxide creating an anti-bonding barrier
- Metal cover stripes to conceal fixing screws
- Chrome metal towel rail on side panel
- Lifetime guarantee* available
- Optional storage basket
- Glass and Modesty panel options: Fully opaque etched satin glass / Etched modesty Panels
Designed and built in Britain, Coram shower enclosures are one of the fastest and easiest to fit and a popular choice for merchants, specifiers and installers for professional and non-professional installation.
*Click here to view details of our lifetime guarantee.